Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone :)

I found this site by accident a few weeks ago and was thrilled! I am the girlfriend of a 4th year medical student (applying to radiology) and I am also preparing to graduate with my master's degree in Public Health in December. Needless to say, I am extremely stressed out while I finish my thesis, his interviews roll in, I debate what to do about a job and we try not to drive each other crazy during busy times! Most of the time I feel my friends do not understand what it's like to date an (almost) doctor, so I was really excited to find a board full of people!

About us..we've dated for about two years, recently moved in together, like to watch way too may movies, and we've always been good about spending time with each other when we both aren't busy.

Anyway, hi!

Laura

Re: Hi everyone

Hello! Yet another person in Ohio! What town are you in, if you don't mind my asking? I think the Ohio contingent really is taking over, here.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

we are in columbus

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Glad you found us! Post Often!
          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome, the OH contingent seem to be taking over. Good luck with your thesis and the match.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Glad you found us! Stick around ...read & share!

Comment

GOhio!!!! Welcome!!!

Comment

Comment

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Hi!
                          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Columbus is cool -- that was one of the places DH ranked. Are you hoping to match there?

We did dinner and dancing on New Year's Eve at the Bar of Modern Art. Cool Place!

Comment

As much as we love being Buckeyes, we are hoping to match outside of Ohio

And I love BoMA! It's such a unique place.

Comment

Working...
                              X