Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello from CO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CO!

Hey there! I'm Emily. Wife to a 4th yr anesthesia resident going through the interview process, finally!!!

We have 2.5 kids. 8 yr old Boy (Tbone) 3 yr old Boy (Cartman) and soon to be born... yep, another Boy!!! We call him Xerxes for now. Due 4/19 but will deliver around 4/4.

What else... Lets see, we live in CO where DH has lived his whole life and I've lived for about 10 years (minus our 3.5 years of med school in NE). I like to be crafty, knitting, quilting, crochet, scrapbooking... you name it, I've tried it in my attempts to become Martha Stewart.

That's about it. I'm hoping to find others who can share my pain about the life of a resident! LOL

Re: Hello from CO!

Welcome! Congrats on being close to the end.

We both lived in Colorado for most of our lives (and part of training for DH) and have relocated to the pacific northwest.

Comment

Comment

Glad to hear you're almost at the end of training!
        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild
                Hi! Stick around! My DH really wants to go to Colorado for residency, so I want to have lots of people to ask for advice next year.
                We love it out here! I've lived all over, San Fran, the midwest and Colorado is my fave. I cannot imagine living somewhere else, unless we need to to get a job. LOL

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Great to meet you!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                    X