Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Hi everyone! So glad to finally be posting something on this site. I have looked at it for so long and haven't had the time, energy to do it! I have to say that this site would have come in handy when my husband was doing his residency (medicine) and fellowship (ID)- many a long boring night could have been passed with out the help of HGTV.
    Anyway, that I have to say that there are quite a few witty women with quite a lot to say- so excited to get to know you.

I love to read, garden (no I do not live on little house on the praire) cook, shop online, work out- oh yeah, and take care of my 3 boys, 6 & under- and my DH who is FINALLY an ID attending. take care! pinklady3

Re: introduction

Hi and welcome to the site!
    Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Annnnnd ... she's a dear friend of MINE. We met at our first meeting of the spouses group in Cleveland, both newly married, and had our first kids together, etc.

Do I get to add her to my slut-count??

Comment

Howdy!!!!!

Glad to have you aboard!
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome! Make yourself at home.

JennP- You found a back door way to up your slut count!

Comment

My DH is also a cootie dr.

Gald to find another cootie dr spouse!!
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

PinkLady3,

I hope that your name is a pop culture reference to Grease. Although I should be ashamed to admit this, it is the best chick flick of all time in my humble opinion. I'll join you in black hot pants and a satin pink jacket any day.

(Welcome to the site even your name has nothing to do with Grease and I just embarrassed the crap out of myself. )

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Jenn, you get the slut count!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Welcome! I am a former Clevelander myself. I missed out of HOWA for some reason I never got the mail.

Nice to meet you!
                      Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe
                        Welcome! I am a former Clevelander myself. I missed out of HOWA for some reason I never got the mail.

Nice to meet you!
                        Jennifer - K was at that Halloween party that you and I were at (I'm 99% sure anyway). She was also friends w/Keely.

Let's all start singing "It's a Small World".

Comment

Awesome! I'll whip out my pictures... what costumes am I looking for?

It is a small world!
                          Needs

Comment

I want to say he was a football player that year.

K - the halloween party at Keely's right after Quinn was born. You went, right? What was R that year?

Comment

Working...
                            X