Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

De-lurking - haven't been around for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-lurking - haven't been around for a while

Hi again, it's Bluejay. I haven't been around much for a while. But, I still check out the board every so often. So, you still have your token "not a medical spouse". :hey:
    token iMSN "not a medical spouse"

Re: De-lurking - haven't been around for a while

27 people have viewed my post, but noone has said hi?
    Show me some love!
    I know I was somewhat of a bitch in the debate section, but I'll try to behave myself. :soapbox:

Comment

Hi, welcome back! I remember your name but not your debates. What is new with you guys?
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejay
        Show me some love!
        I think we're generally confused as to why a non-medical spouse would want to be a member of a medical spouse support board. That's all. :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
          Show me some love!
          I think we're generally confused as to why a non-medical spouse would want to be a member of a medical spouse support board. That's all. :huh:
          :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
            Show me some love!

Here's why: (this is my original intro post)
            OK, I'm delurking. I've been around this site for a few years, but I've never introduced myself because, well, I'm not a medical spouse.

But my marital status doesn't have that much to do with why I'm here.... I just like the board. This is a great group of intelligent, educated, well-thought out people, with a every variety of opinion on any topic, so just reading it is quite worthwhile.

So, I wanna be the token non-medical spouse.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Comment

But my marital status doesn't have that much to do with why I'm here...
              So, does that mean that it should actually be a token medical non-spouse?
              Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool
                But my marital status doesn't have that much to do with why I'm here...
                So, does that mean that it should actually be a token medical non-spouse?
                I suppose it does. But then, technically, it should be a token non-medical non-spouse.
                Just for funsies, I should add something else I'm not.... how about:
                the iMSN token non-tapdancing, non-medical, non-spouse.
                Do you like it? How do you change your signature?

Comment

Working...
                X