Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am new...maybe even too new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am new...maybe even too new.

welcome!!
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome welcome! We're glad to have you here.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Welcome again and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be soooooooo happy to have this place from the beginning.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hi there, is your fiance going to Nova? My husband is in his second year there. We live in Plantation about 10 min from the school. I am a guidance counselor, going back to work tomorrow. Let me know if you would like to compare notes sometime Lauren

Comment

Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Cassey:
                I miscarried not long after I posted on the "pregnancy role call". It's been tough, I was just starting to get excited. At the same time I there is a little relief. R was really starting to panic about becoming a dad before completing his first year. I am a firm believer that things like this happen for a reason. I have to hope that it will be better for our future family in the long run.

Another update: we will now be in Kentucky. No more florida . I guess I don't get to go back to the beach after all (I am from the CA coast originally). R did get into the school of his dreams so I am exstatic about that.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. It's always a mixed bag of emotions.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, don't be a stranger this is a great support group for everything.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Wow, I am soo in the same boat as you! Due to marry Aug. 09 and terrified of the move and exactly everything you have mentioned!!

-Naomi

Comment

Working...
                        X