Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello from SAHM convinced the training phase will NEVER END

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from SAHM convinced the training phase will NEVER END

Hello and welcome! I hear you about feeling like DH's training will never end...
    I'm also pg (29 weeks)...hope your morning sickness gets better soon, that's a total drag!

Comment

Welcome!

We understand never ending training here!

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Looks like you found us in the nick of time !
        Welcome!
        I don't have twins, but I did have 4 in less than 5 years, so I'll commiserate and or celebrate the joys of close offspring/siblings w/you!

Comment

Glad you found us.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

GREETINGS!!

We're in St Louis now, but we spent the prior fifteen years or so in Texas. I am very grateful for the great residency opportunity DH got here, and it's a nice city, but when people ask if I miss Texas, my answer is, "Every second of every minute of every hour of every day. That I am awake. But, then, come to think about it, sometimes I dream about Texas, too..."

Comment

Hi!

Welcome!! Not in NM but close by...about 1 1/2 hrs from the border. Still, probably too far from Albuquerque. BUT perhaps about the same distance from the mountains

Post often - there does not seem to be anything that I have ever felt that someone has not already gone through and lived to tell about it in this forum. Has saved tons of $$ because I would otherwise have ended up in therapy.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes & understanding. Ya'll are so sweet! - Trying to give Abigail a touch of home. I'm just teasing (and yes, Toto is fine). Texas seems so big & diverse. Are you from one of the larger cities?

I know I'm SO looking forward to moving back to Kansas, and we haven't even left yet. Everyone is convinced that Albuquerque will draw us in.

Maybe with all the people in surrounding states, we could arrange a Southwest get-together sometime in the next three years.

Comment

Congrats on your surprise, great story!

Comment

Welcome!

I have a very good friend that I'm quite sure your husband will run into. I'll send you her information- she and her husband (also a doc) have a toddler, too.

Jenn

Comment

I have a very good friend that I'm quite sure your husband will run into. I'll send you her information- she and her husband (also a doc) have a toddler, too.
                      Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                        GREETINGS!!

We're in St Louis now, but we spent the prior fifteen years or so in Texas. I am very grateful for the great residency opportunity DH got here, and it's a nice city, but when people ask if I miss Texas, my answer is, "Every second of every minute of every hour of every day. That I am awake. But, then, come to think about it, sometimes I dream about Texas, too..."
                        Boy do I know how you feel. Thanks, you gave me the biggest smile of the day!!
                        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Welcome to the group Deb!! NM sounds like a great place to be for just a year.

And I know how you feel about reading the posts and things on here. When I first found this site last fall it was like finally being able to say YES SOMEONE GETS IT FOR ONCE! Glad you found us.

Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
                          X