Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

In the beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the beginning...

Welcome! I love your profile name!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Re: In the beginning...

Welcome!!!

Comment

Greetings, Dave. I hope that we're able to provide the inspiration you need, and that you're able to provide some for those of us still in the trenches.
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Welcome! I hope that even just having support and a place to vent will help!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Dave!

Welcome to our humble site.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome Dave,

Sorry I can't offer you any advice as I am still convincing myself that life will be perfect after residency. But you will find some kindred spirits here.

Comment

Welcome!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hi Dave. Welcome aboard...I'm glad you were finally able to get registered!

You have eloquently described what many of us have gone through at different times in our marriage. It certainly is an interesting ebb and flow, isn't it? I hope you will find a lot of suggestions here. Once you hit 50 posts, you'll also be eligible to post in the private forums, where more in-depth conversations about these kinds of things also take place.

Rest assured, you are not alone...Many people here have experienced (or are experiencing) exactly what you are talking about. There is definitely hope for you and your spouse to get that fiery passion back!

What specialty is your wife in? Are you currently working?

Kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Hey Dave! Nice to meet you! You are in great company here. Post stupid stuff like mad then get past 50 posts and meet the "real" us, and we're a fun bunch

Btw we love having dudes here and they get away with anything and everything, hope that gives you some incentive

right Kevin?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                      Rest assured, you are not alone...Many people here have experienced (or are experiencing) exactly what you are talking about. There is definitely hope for you and your spouse to get that fiery passion back!
                      Word!

Dave!!
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Gald you found us!

Comment

Nice to meet you. Hope you find what you're looking for.
                          Disillusionment is in the air, don't let it get to you.
                          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                          Let's go Mets!

Comment

Welcome!

I remember the passion and romance. And then after 3 months of marriage we got pregnant. And he was full on into med school. And 11+ years later we're in year 2 of residency with 3 kids and no money. Ha ha!
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X