Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello From Louisville Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Louisville Ky

Hello Everyone-
    I am very excited to find this website and group of people who can relate to the medical spouse lifestyle, both the positive and negative.
    My husband and I have been together for 12 years, and have been married for 3. He is about to finish his second year of residency and in June we find out if he has been accepted into a GI fellowship.
    I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with our first child with a due date of August 20th. We are very excited!
    I enjoy spending time with friends and family, spending time in the great outdoors, art, music, church, and hiking.
    I am looking forward to making new connections and welcome new friends also.

Tori

Welcome!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome! I love Louisville! DH's parents live in Evansville, IN, and his best friend lives in Sellersburg, IN. Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope the next 16 weeks go smoothly!
      Last edited by GreyhoundsRUs; 04-30-2009, 01:26 PM. Reason: because I'm a complete blonde...
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

and Congrats on your pregnancy!
        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Hi!!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Jenn

Comment

Welcome!
              Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Tara
                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Glad you found us

Comment

Hi! So glad you're here! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome. . . and I hope it's 16 weeks that go smoothly.
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Oh crap Sorry...my brain is COMPLETELY fried today...

Darn kids - draining my energy, messin with my mind...
                        Last edited by GreyhoundsRUs; 04-30-2009, 01:27 PM.
                        Jen
                        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Are you going to Derby? If so, I'm jealous! I'm in the region and a huge fan of the Wildcats.

Welcome to our humble site.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome from a native Kentuckian who has currently been transplanted to Philly! Enjoy all of the Derby Festival activities...looks like I'm not going to make it down for the actual event this year. I'll make sure to carry on the celebration up north!

Comment

Welcome and congrataulations!
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                              X