Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello, this is a wonderful site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi and welcome!

we moved for clinicals as well....but that's because we lived the caribbean med school hell.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Good luck to your hubby on Step 1 - DH put in super-long hours (like 14 hour days), but it all pays off in the end!
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Great to have you on board!
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks again for all the support. I am really want to continue to go to some type of school while we are in STL. I just want to have something that I can call my own, and not always have to rely on Ryan for. I have done some researching and found a cosmetology school nearby, this is something that I have always wanted to do. My parents would not allow me to go out of high-school, but insisited that I go to the University nearby (which was for the better). Well anyways the school is called Regency Beauty School, just wondered if anyone had heard anything about it... Hey i guess it could save me some money with haircuts!!! I am going to talk to Ryan about it tonight, he just wants me to be happy, and I think I will once I have something to call me own.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
              the school is called Regency Beauty School, just wondered if anyone had heard anything about it... Hey i guess it could save me some money with haircuts!!! I am going to talk to Ryan about it tonight, he just wants me to be happy, and I think I will once I have something to call me own.
              They have one of these in Champaign and I was a customer went I went to U of I for a semester. I found it to be a really nice (probably the nicest I've been to) beauty school. I don't know how it is from a student prospective but I know that the one in Champaign was very classy and looked like a regular classy salon! I am a regular beauty salon customer because I find it the best way to get massages and cut/colors and still stay within the budget. I also know that one of the lines they use is Redkin, I forgot what the other one was, maybe Paul Mitchell?
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Welcome!!!
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hi Welcome to the group!
                  Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Brandi,

My boyfriend is prepping for Step 1 too and we're both feeling the stress I'm counting down the days until he takes it-- he gets 1 week off before his first rotation starts and I'm taking time off too so we can both recoop! I can't wait!

Caitlin

Comment

Working...
                    X