Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi from Air Force med student wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Air Force med student wife

Hi, everybody. I just stumbled across this site today and figured it was about time I joined... so here I am. My husband is nearing the end of his M3 year (currently on surgery rotation) and looking toward going into pediatrics. We've been married nearly 5 years and are expecting our first child, due in July. Until very recently, I was an assistant professor in the areas of theatre and communication at an area university, but we decided that the craziness of my current schedule wouldn't jive well with the craziness of DH's schedule and little one's schedule, so I'm in the process of preparing for our little one and trying to move into other fields of interest that can be more flexible (doing one-person shows and writing). I'll look forward to getting to know you!

Nice to meet you! I didn't know there was a military medical school either! Learning something new from this forum every day...
    Attorney, mom, married to a vascular surgery fellow!

Comment

welcome!
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Welcome!

We have a lot to offer for you, one of our members is a Theater professor, and there are LOTS of Air Force and former Air Force spouses here.

Jenn

Comment

Hi! Glad to see another military partner. Is your husband at USUHS or doing HPSP at another school?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! My husband is part of the HPSP program, which has been a pretty good option for us.

Comment

And, Jenn, thanks for the information about the theatre professor and lots of Air Force spouses. This site just gets better and better!

Comment

Welcome!
                Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Welcome and post often!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the little one
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

We're racking up the military spouses this week! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome! Glad you're here, and congratulations on your baby!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

and congrats to you and your husband!
                          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Welcome!!!
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome!
                              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                              X