Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

My name is Jessica. I have been dating my MD for about a year we are planning to get married in about 2.5 years. When I first met him I had no idea what I was getting into. But I do know I now love him and I'm glad I took a chance on him.

and nice to meet you!

Tell us more about yourself... are you in school? Do you work? Any kids? What specialty is your DF?
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Howdy!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Hi! Glad to meet ya!!!
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Welcome!
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome to the group! Glad you found us!
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you! Ditto to MarissaNicole's questions.
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'm currently enrolled I'm studying to be a nurse practitioner. I am also currently working as Admin in medical records. My DF is a psychiatrist and he is eleven years older than me. We do not have children together yet. But I have a four year old son ,but my DF wants to have kids in about 2 years. He goes to school four hours away but we see each other about twice a month on weekends since he is o call alot. And thank god this weekend is one of them! I can't wait till this is all over with and real life starts lol.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome!
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome! It is a crazy life! This site is wonderful, found it almost a year ago and check it everyday since!!
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Welcome, glad you found us!
                            Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

I'm new here too, but welcome from a newbie!

Comment

Working...
                              X