Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New Member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member :)

Hi All!

I had a friend recommend this site to me since she has loved the community here! I am engaged to an M4 who will be matching this March and graduating in May 2010. We have been dating since the summer before he started medical school and I started pharmacy school. I will be graduating in May 2010 as well with my pharmD and plan to just start working at that point (since one of us in residency is more than enough!).

Looking forward to talking to people in the same situation as us, and of course getting support when FI/(then DH) starts residency.

Oh we are getting married December 12th in Denver, CO. I can't wait!!!! We've been engaged since 4/11/2008.

Currently, FI is interviewing at residency programs all over.....and we may end up in Nebraska, Wisconsin, Colorado, Minnesota, or California!

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi, and start on my initial 50 posts
    ~Christine~

Pharmacist and wife to an Internal Medicine Resident (PGY3).....counting down the days till we are done with residency (or at least till we find out fellowship plans in December 2012!)

Mom to twin girls! Sophia "Sophie" and Clara born January 20, 2012

Welcome - what is your DH matching in? You've got a lot of changes coming.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hello and

Congrats to both of you on your upcoming graduations. That's great that the timing worked out for you both to graduate at the same time!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Hi welcome!

Are you currently in Denver or just getting married there? (There are a few of us here in Denver). Congratulations on nearly graduating with your PharmD - and he with his upcoming match!
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

My FI will be matching in Internal Medicine, and then hopes to do a fellowship....probably Endocrine at this point
          ~Christine~

Pharmacist and wife to an Internal Medicine Resident (PGY3).....counting down the days till we are done with residency (or at least till we find out fellowship plans in December 2012!)

Comment

Nice to meet you!!!
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Crystal--- currently we are finishing school in Nebraska, but I'm from Colorado which is why we are getting married there! It is also a potential spot for residency....FI will be interviewing both at St. Joseph's and CU Denver.
              ~Christine~

Comment

Welcome - a winter wedding in CO sounds beautiful! Glad you found us!
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

We've started the snow season for you!

Comment

haha, thanks! I'm a little scared of weather for the wedding to be honest.....while I wouldn't mind some snow for the wedding, I just hope travel the day of and for people coming in for the wedding will be doable! Trying not to worry about it though

We got our first snow in Omaha this morning too! I feel like it is much later in the year than 10/10!
                    ~Christine~

Comment

Welcome, and congratulations on your graduation and upcoming marriage!!! Exciting times! Glad you found this site, and looking forward to getting to know you.
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Your wedding will be beautiful and I will help you "will" Denver into giving you cooperative weather.

Comment

Welcome

My husband is an internal medicine resident (intern) at CU. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

Bittersweet- Tried to send you a PM, but I'm not sure if it worked! Let me know!

Actually....now might have sent it to you twice.....sorry!!! Still trying to figure out everything on the board haha!
                            ~Christine~

Comment

Thanks so much everyone for the welcome!!!! I'm excited to have found this message board, and look forward to getting to know you all!!
                              ~Christine~

Comment

Working...
                              X