Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hey There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey There!

Hi All,

I just joined this website. My husband only has 3 more months of his Intern year and he is counting down. He is specializing in EM. We currently live in Bossier City, LA.

I'm excited to be a part of this group.

Tara

Hello and Welcome. This is a great group full of diverse and interesting people. Is it just you and the DH? Its just J and and I... and the evil cat.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Welcome, Tara; glad you found us! There are several other EM spouses on here. My husband is starting rotations in July, and so far he wants to go into EM.
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Welcome!!
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you!
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome, love your name!
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Hi! Welcome!!! You'll be so glad you found this site - I found it during intern year, too.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hi! Welcome!!
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

and nice to meet you! Do you have kids? Do you work?
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Hi Tara,

Welcome to our motley crew!

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome, welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better!!
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hey There!

Thanks for all the Welcomes. It is just the DH, me, and our beagle Dakota. I work as an Internal Auditor for my company in Houston. I've been with them for 8 years and am very blessed that they have allowed me to work out of my home in Louisiana during residency.

I love working from home, but I do miss the interaction with people. It gets lonely sometimes.

Brandi - I love your ticker. I might have to steal that one.

Tara

Comment

Beagles! YAY! They're a pain in the butt but you gotta love them. We have a beagle, she is almost 6 and her name is Molly.

Welcome aboard!
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

My only beagle experience has been with a pocket beagle who is the sweetest little munchkin Welcome, Tara!
                              Jen
                              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                              X