Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Greetings from Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Tennessee

Hello all. My name is Kathi and I'm married to a physician executive (previously IM/Peds doc who grad in 1990). I joined this site a while ago and then couldn't remember the url to return. FINALLY stumbled onto it again (phew).

Anyway, I have three teen boys and am starting my second career as an entrepreneur. My business (wingspouse.com) came from being a doctor's wife.

I started a group: Eastern Bible Belt for any of you in this area.

Welcome back! Glad you found us again!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Welcome!
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Hi and welcome back! Looking forward to getting to know you!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome!!
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Welcome. We have a wide range of spouses on this board from those applying to med school through attendinghood and all of the places in between. Feel free to poke around. You will find that there are a few restricted boards. Once you have reached 100 posts and we have gotten to know you better, you can message an administrator for access to those areas.
            Kris

Comment

Welcome!!
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I saw your post on Lives of Doctors Wives today and was wondering if you had ever been on here, and then you pop up! Its a great group here. Welcome.
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Hi!
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Hi Kathi! Glad you made it back!
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...