Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello and Thank you already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Thank you already!

Hi, my name is Jessica but I have a cousin who calls me bess, hence the nickname. I was in here yesterday and started a topic with some of you in the mood makeovers forum and boy do I feel so much better already. This is the most amazing website I have found in a long time. It's so nice to have others out there who completely understand how I feel. It's just wonderful. Anyway, I would like to introduce myself as I intend to frequent this website for support and to support others. I am 26 and married to a 2nd year med/psych resident in Springfield, Illinois. We own our first home, have been married a little over 2 years, together for 8 years, met in undergrad, have a dog and no children. I was pre-med in undergrad but gave that endeavor up after seeing what my dh was going through. I am now in the process of getting my secondary certification to teach biology and chemistry to high school students. I currently work in the investment industry as an assistant. We have at least 4 more years here. I look forward to chatting with all of you in the future!

Welcome!

Yes, we all agree that Kris had Divine Intervention when she started this lo those many years ago!

Glad you've found us.

Jenn

Comment

Bess/Jessica,

You can't have two names, it is too hard to keep everyone straight as it is! Just kidding.

Welcome to our humble abode. I have to say that I think that teaching has to be the most noble and important profession out there, so I'm already impressed.

Welcome,

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome Jessica,
        This is really a great website/community to be a part of. It has meant alot to me to have a "safe haven" to turn to.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Jess,
          Welcome - I've only been here a few weeks myself, but you're right - it's a great place to be!

Cheri
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Jessica,

Welcome to the website. It is a great place to share with others going through the same kind of experiences. Glad you found us.

Robin

Comment

How is the med/psych residency? My husband is a 3rd year and will specialize in psychiatry, perhaps geriatric or child/adolescent, still unsure. Welcome to the site!
              -Sherri

Comment

Working...
              X