Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hi all! I am new here! I posted this in the welcome thread and then realized this is the more appropriate thread! Sorry! I've visited the web site a few times and just checked out the forums. This is such a great resource! A little bit about me...my DH is currently an MS1. We're from Ohio, but moved from Ohio to Boston while he got his master's and now we are in PA where he is starting medical school. I'm currently pursuing my real estate license. We have a very special Siamese kitty named Nemo and two very funny ferrets named Taz and Einstein. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Welcome!!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Hello!
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the board
          It's a wealth of information!!
          Looking forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Welcome!
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Welcome! We are on the other end of the spectrum, finishing year 7 of residency and almost into the "real" world. Lots of knowledge on this site.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome! You're lucky to have found the forum so early on.
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

Howdy! My husband is in his 1st year too--stick around
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome!
                      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!
                        High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Welcome! Yes, it definitely is a great resource. ps. Good luck with the real estate license. Sounds like a super fun job!

Comment

Welcome!!!
                            Laurie
                            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Working...
                              X