Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New Wife, New Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wife, New Country

Hi there,

Firstly can I say phew!! I have been wanting to find somewhere that is full of people that understand what I am going through and what is the life that I lead!! and by reading some of the posts, I have found this.
    Although by the looks of it, most are from the U.S thats ok, (im from New Zealand, married to an Australian, living in the UK). I have started writing a blog too, so feel free to read that. and thank you this is just what I need

Welcome!!! Yes, we TOTALLY get it
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Welcome!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Yea! Glad you found us!!

Comment

Welcome! Yep, most of us are in the US, but we have a few elsewhere. Where, I'm not 100% sure, but I know we're international.

Comment

Hey, howdy, Hey! Come on in and make yourself at home.
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! So glad you found us!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hello!!!
                  High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Welcome, I have a friend who just finished fellowship here and moved back to NZ where they are from. I miss them!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome to the board!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I believe McPants is from Sweden (though not sure if that is his current location). I'm a wee bit jealous of you for living in the UK. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, though!
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                              Welcome! I believe McPants is from Sweden (though not sure if that is his current location). I'm a wee bit jealous of you for living in the UK. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, though!
                              I am indeed from Sweden, however I'm currently living in the UK (Belfast) and have been for a few years now. I think there may be a few other people here who reside in the UK or Ireland, however I don't know if they're regulars these days. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X