Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again.

I used to frequent this place a while back (before I lost track of time due to kids and endless sleepless nights!!!) but I am back again!! I am so impressed with the new look. Like the profile says, I am the wife of a PGY 5 radiology resident and mother to 2 children. A 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl. We are at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN. I am staying at home but often beg my husband to let me go to work for him because I think the kids are trying to put me in the funny farm. We do see the light at the end of this LONG tunnel and will be making our fellowship move to NH in June. I guess I needed to be "around" some medical spouses again for some moral support as we start another adventure. I hope that maybe I can be some moral support to some folks out there needing to vent their frustrations too. Looking forward to getting to know you all better!!!

Amy

Hi Amy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Welcome!
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome back!
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Welcome!
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Comment

Hi!!! Great to have you back.

Comment

Welcome back! What was your username last time around? (I used to be "goofy" back in the day-- but I'm now Sheherezade. See? I got so much wiser from participating on the site. )
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                  Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Laurie
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome!
                      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Hi neighbor. I am about 1.5 hrs from you.
                        Kris

Comment

Welcome back--I'm new since you left!
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Tara
                            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X