Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New and from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockholm is on my lists of places to see and the fjords of Norway. I did stay in Norway for about a month once in the Spring. Beautiful place. I can't believe the tragedy there with the gun man that went on a bombing and shooting rampage. There was a terrorist bombing in Stockholm in 2010 too wasn't there? I remember seeing the video and damage done in a city in Sweden. I can't remember if it happened once or twice in the past few years.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
      Welcome. Good to see another person with ties to Scandinavia on the board. Which Nordic country are you living in?
      Since the countries in Scandinavia are rather small, and so are the medical fiels, I'd rather not tell I like to be a bit anonymous at the beginning, anyways. Maybe I'll tell later.

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
      Welcome! What comes next after the PhD?
      Then he has to go through training to be a special doctor. I don't know if that's the same word in english, but he wants to be a rheumatoloist, so he has to find a position for that. Then he has to work in several fields of medicin first.
      Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      Welcome!

I'm curious to hear which country you are from too, but understand if you don't want to share. I was able to visit Stockholm in 2008 and loved it!
      Stockholm is a really nice city. And yes, I would like to wait a bit before I tell you, where I'm from

Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
      Stockholm is on my lists of places to see and the fjords of Norway. I did stay in Norway for about a month once in the Spring. Beautiful place. I can't believe the tragedy there with the gun man that went on a bombing and shooting rampage. There was a terrorist bombing in Stockholm in 2010 too wasn't there? I remember seeing the video and damage done in a city in Sweden. I can't remember if it happened once or twice in the past few years.
      I must say, that I've only heard about the terroist in Norway, on the island Utøya. But as I was giving birth to my daughter two days before it happend, I did not read a lot about it. But here on the one year mark and the court session against the shooter, I've heard and seen a lot. It's a big tragedy and something we never thought would happen in Scandinavia. Not in that scale.

Comment

And of course a warm thank you for all your lovely welcomes

Comment

coo coo katchoo Mrs. Robinson...

Seriously, welcome aboard! Jump on into the convo!
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
            X