Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Not sure in right place as husband to my gp wife here in rural Scotland. Three kids and small farm keep me busy but not easy waving goodbye to my career.

Lots of issues of marriage to an on call Dr same this side the water. Good to see I'm not alone!

Dave
    Using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Welcome Dave! I think we have a few other members on your side of the pond. A small farm in rural Scotland sounds dreamy from over here .
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Welcome to the group. The issues really are the same no matter where you live. I Look forward to getting to know you.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome!
                Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Fair warning, Dave -- I'm planning a trip to Scotland for our family and if you stick around very long, I'll probably be asking you lots of questions.

Again, welcome to the group. It's a great support and many of us (myself included) have stuck around long after medical school and training years.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!
                      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Post often. You're in good company

Wife of a PGY-4 Orthopod
                        Jen
                        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know you! Post often!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome Dave! Out of training here too. Just moved for the "dawkter's" new job and also kissing my career goodby since my last day of employment will be next week...there are no jobs in my field available here.
                            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Welcome! I hope you stop in for some conversation soon!
                              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                              X