Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Surgery intern wife in Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery intern wife in Utah

Hello! I just moved to Salt Lake City from Madison, WI to join my husband who is a general surgery intern @ the Univ. of Utah. I blog about medical life, etc. on fitgeek.weebly.com .

Look forward to connecting with other spouses!

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Post often!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

My husband just got back from a fellowship interview in Utah a few weeks ago. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome. Appears you are joining during the intern blues period. It's especially rough in surgery. Tell us more about yourself!
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Welcome to the group!

Comment

I'm originally from Utah, but live in Florida now. Welcome, welcome!!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Welcome.. we are at the other end of gen surg residency and are headed off to fellowship next year.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Welcome!
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I love Utah! (I haven't lived here, but I certainly love skiing there!).

Comment

Welcome! Intern wife here too (although not surgery), what do you do for fun? You know, the 95% of the time you aren't with your spouse?
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome!
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Fellow surg spouse here! Welcome.
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome from frigid Minnesota!

Kris
                            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Welcome! General surgery intern wife here too, though he'll start urology next year.
                              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                              X