Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

HI ALL a friend from Germany tell me about this forum and I decided to join it after little look at it. So I hope all you guys will welcome me. Thanks in advance.
    battery powered wheelchair

Welcome!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Welcome! The Grand Rounds section is a great place to start reading and joining conversations. We'd love to learn a little bit about you and your spouse or significant other. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome to the group! What part of Germany are you from? I lived there for a year in college and i miss it immensely.
        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Welcome!!
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Welcome!
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome!!
                Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome, jump right in!
                        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Welcome, tell us about yourself!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hi! Tell us about yourself. In what area of medicine does your spouse work? What caused you to look us up? Who referred you here? We are nosy. Tell us more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Herzlich Willkommen!
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X