Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Its been a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back. I think I remember, were you a RT?
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hello! I'm new to the board as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
        Welcome back. I think I remember, were you a RT?
        Yes! You have an awesome memory. Haven't worked in years and I miss it sometimes. Heck I miss just working.

Comment

Hi Trisha,

I def. remember you. You and your son have crossed my mind a few times through the years. You don't have to respond here in this public forum but I just wanted to let you know that I have wondered how you have been. You have a little daughter too, right? She's probably not so little anymore.

Anyway, welcome back.

ETA -you might be from a time when I had a different username that was more personally identifying. Let's just all mess with each other's heads, alright?
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I was "Luanne123" at that time!
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by zentrisha View Post
              Thanks guys. Kristen, it would be nice to have access to the geriatrics forum if you could reactivate my old account that would be super just let me know what I need to do on my end.
              Trisha, I never could find your old account. I gave you back your private forum access based on your prior active membership and re-introduction.

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

If I'm correct the piece of trivia that has stuck w/me, regarding you , is that you were/are a big Jason Meraz fan???

Comment

^^yes, that's her suz and Trisha...I finally have seen him! But only twice. Humph. You're up to like, 10-12. Lol
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Yes!!! Thats me! I am seeing him and Raining Jane twice next month. Still a total Mraz freak

Comment

Nice to "meet" you!

Wife of a PGY-5
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                      X