Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Man, is it cold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, is it cold.

Hey, all--I'm Cristin. It is super duper January, and I'm in Wisconsin, and this chick whose mind I like said that this would be a great place to avoid looking outside the windows. SO.

I'm 20 years in with an academic laryngologist (ENT subspecialty)--med school, residency, 2 fellowships, 3 states, 4 moves, 4 kids, one career (his), one sahm (me).

Jumping right in!

Holy cow! Another Wisconsinite! Well welcome and I feel your pain! There are a few of us here hailing from this frozen tundra we call home.

Wife of a PGY-1 anesthesia resident here. First year living in the Midwest after medical school in PA.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you!
    wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Welcome, Cristin!!!

Heidi
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Welcome! We're glad to have you - looking forward to getting to know you better!
        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome welcome! We have a few Wisconsin people!

Comment

Welcome! I'm 1 state over in the frozen tundra of MN!
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

My ILs live in beaverdam. We're usually there each a summer.
                    -Ladybug

Comment

Welcome!
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Welcome, welcome!! I'm in upstate NY, so I feel your pain. It's so cold and grey. We finally had clear blue skies today, but it was in the low single digits, so NOPE.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post

My ILs live in beaverdam. We're usually there each a summer.
                          Please tell me the next time you go to Beaver Dam, it is only a couple of hours form me!
                          Kris

Comment

Welcome! Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm on the Mississippi River.
                            Kris

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X