Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Coming back a year later.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back a year later.

Hello all! I've been meaning to come back on here so many times. And I just realized my first post was July of last year!!! It seemed like 3 months ago. Wow life flies by. It's funny what I was nervous about a year ago turned out fine. I hope that can help others in these shoes feel better.

In the last year he got matched, we got married, moved and today is his first day if intern year!

I am really looking to get involved with you all. Thanks for always being there and understanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Thanks! I can't wait to really get involved this time around

Comment

Congratulations! Was it a happy match, are you liking where you're living now?
          Alison

Comment

Welcome back. What specialty? Tell us more about yourself!

Wife of a PGY-6
            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

We are in Tulsa at University of Ok. Which is where he really wanted to go because of the program. Also, I'm from Dallas so it wasn't too far from my parents. He's in EM. I am a Registered Dietitian and am actually working in the same hospital. As soon as we found out where we were moving I was obsessed about finding a job so I'm thrilled I was able to get a job set up several months before we moved. We got married 5 days after he graduated and then came back from the honeymoon and moved 2 days later.

I can't wait to learn about you all!

Comment

Congrats on it all!

Wife of a PGY-6
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Love Tulsa. It is such a nice city
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome back! I'm in OKC. Not that far from you.
                    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Welcome back! Congrats on all the good things!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome back, and congratulations on everything! What an exciting year! I'm also from your part of the world. We lived in Dallas for medical school, OKC for residency, and now live about an hour north of Dallas. I love Tulsa - such a fun city!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome!

Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hi!! Congrats on your marriage and new job and DHs residency!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome! So many exciting changes in your life! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Working...
                              X