Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just Finding This Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finding This Community

Hi all,

I'm new to this community. Not sure how I haven't found it sooner!! My husband is PGY3 in pediatrics. We met when we were freshman in undergrad... I've seen him through MCATs, MD/PhD and now we are finishing residency, heading into a chief year, and currently interviewing for cardiology fellowship to start in 2017. Sometimes I wonder if the training will ever really end! We have 2 beautiful children ages 5 and 3. I am a stay at home parent since we started residency and could have used the support of a community like this over the last few years!! I guess there is no time like the present, right? We are living in Boston but originally from Indiana. Looking forward to learning more about this community!

Julie

Hi Julie! We look forward to meeting you.
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome! I'm so glad you found us. Please jump right into any discussion you like or start your own. We are a friendly group and we are eager to get to know you.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place.
        Alison

Comment

Hello!! Welcome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Julie! Glad you finally found us! I love Boston -- spent a summer there in college (probably why I love it so much, because I never had to do winter there!) and have fond memories of morning jogs on the esplanade and strolling around Beacon Hill looking for famous politicians lol
            Last edited by niener; 03-16-2016, 08:18 PM.
            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Hi Julie!

So wonderful to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you better.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Just Finding This Community

Welcome! My husband and I were hs sweethearts. We have a 4, 2, and 4 month old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Welcome! Very familiar with Boston. Lived there for 2 years post college and still work for a company there so I get back often. Boston is probably the city I am most familiar with as an adult. I couldn't take the cold so that's why we moved.

We've got 2.85 littles: 4, 2, and baby due 4-16
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Welcome!

Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Welcome! I'm Midwest->East Coast also (and have been around for all of MCATs, MD, PhD, now ~halfway through Residency & having fellowship discussions)
                        - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from Tapatalk
                          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome! I'm in the west! I went to Boston for a summer and it was love! Wish I could go back!! I have a 2 year old and 2 week old, both girls. I've been with hubby through Community College, undergrad, Mcat and now in our last two months of Med School!!! We will be moving to OK this June
                            wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Welcome! My DH is finishing cardiology fellowship this June .

Comment

Working...
                              X