Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello introduction

Hello everyone,

Im Leidy, have been with my dh for 12 years. We survived residency and have been in private practice for 7 years. I am happy to join this forum!

Hello introduction

Welcome Leidy! Glad you found us.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Welcome [MENTION=5161]Ldc0205[/MENTION]! What specialty is your DH?

Comment

Welcome Leidy, glad you found us!! My family has also been done with training for 7 years (and married for 13, last month.)
        Alison

Comment

Welcome!
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome! Excited to learn more about you!
            My hubby is still in residency.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
            Grace

Comment

Welcome! We are just out of training. What brought you to find this site? ( I always love hearing the stories. I googled something like, whats it like being married to a Dr. or something when DH and I were starting to get serious about 8 or so years ago)
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Hi!! Welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Internal medicine, works as a Hospitalist.

Comment

I had heard about the site about a year ago in a Facebook group I used to be a part of and recently I really wanted to get in touch with other Doctor wives, a lot going on and I remembered one of the members mentioning it to me so I google doctors wife, doctors spouse and one of them worked and here I am ��

Comment

Greetings and salutations. Please tell us about yourself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Welcome, glad you found us!!
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you! This is a great site with some wonderful people! A lot of the discussions happen in the private areas, so if it seems quiet, feel free to start some threads. We have lots of opinions on things and love sharing them! Haha!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hi Leidy! I think I remember you from when I blogged/followed blogs years ago. Good to see you around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Hi! Welcome!!
                              Post often - Looking forward to getting to know you.
                              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                              X