Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've lurked here quite a few times over the past 2 yrs and wanted to introduce myself! I'm Theresa married to Alex (3rd yr med student) and mom to 2 girls- Carly is 2 and Penelope is due 9/4/04. I work full time right now, but am hoping to get some good tips about "living on financial aid" so I can become a SAHM after Penelope arrives.
    Oh yes, we live in Southern Cali, but are both originally from the east coast and are looking to go back there, maybe the mid-west, or south for residency (anywhere but here- while I love it here, we can't afford it!)

I know I'll continue to get great information from everyone. I am so happy to see the link to the post about information on rotations- I was just wondering the same things myself. It's such a "breath of fresh air" to come to a forum where everyone understands your concerns and is on the same page!

well, I can't wait to get to know everyone more!

Welcome, Theresa! You'll love it here! I live in Southern California too, but we'll be moving to the South next month because of the high cost of living here. It's nice to have you join the group!

Erica

Comment

Welcome!

What does your husband think he might go into after med. school?
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Welcome, Theresa!

-Esther

Comment

Erica- Yes So. Cali is just too expensive right now- I really do love it here though- but I'm open to moving anywhere else!

Flynn- he wants to go into Peds (so far!) and focus on Oncology

Comment

A hail and hearty welcome! We're due with no. 2 right the month before you...it is sure gonna be a hot summer.

Welcome to the boards.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I'm back! I started a blog last week and didn't realize they were associated with this website. I was happy to "refind" it and I even remembered my password

I thought I would bump my intro back to the top.

Kelly- I had my little girl in August- so we both have August babies. did you have a boy or girl?

DH is still undecided about his specialty of choice

Comment

Working...
              X