Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just Another Newbie Saying "Hi"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Another Newbie Saying "Hi"

Well, I've been lurking around long enough, thought I'd drop in and say hello.

Add one to the apparently low male constituency here (the Mr. MD forum appears to be practically dead) for me. My girlfriend will start the application process this summer while taking a "year off" to work and do other things.

Being an engineer, I don't have a whole lot of knowledge in the medical world. So, I'm trying to get up to speed to be able to support my girlfriend through the process and figure out how her and my life will be in the upcoming years.

So, Hello all! Looks like a great board!

[uh-oh...I see no spell check on this thing....I apologize now for my horrible spelling to come ]

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Coach!

While the testosterone typically isn't as vocal, it is here and our guys are wonderful. I wish you well as you begin your medical adventure!

P.S. I, for one, am a horrible speller who posts on the fly, so no worries about such trivialities here, my friend.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us, and good luck on the road that lies before you.

Comment

Welcome to the board, from one of the few, the proud....Ok, rather than a blatant rip of the Marines- lets make it medical....the few(males here), the single-parent lifestyle while married, the go-ahead-and-make-plans-I-only-have-six-more-patients-to-see, but wouldn't change it for world medical spouses.

Come post often, get to know us, as we are looking forward to hearing about your journey as a medical spouse!!

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have more male blood here...We women can be SO "catty" haha....just kiddin'. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Glad to have you here! Post often so we can get to know you better!

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Yes, welcome. Nice to see some more Y chromosomes here.
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
                X