Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bring on the Insanity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on the Insanity!

I am new to the craziness that is the Medical Profession :md: . My husband is entering his first year of medical school in the fall and I can see how it is already making him a nervous wreak. He is attending University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and we are living in Norman as I am still on campus down here trying to get my degree as well (Pre-Law). We have two boys Donathan is 2 and Devon is 8. I am currently homeschooling Devon but considering private school when classes kick back in. I am interrested in getting to know people here in Oklahoma and across the nation as well. I think it might be helpful to know some people that have been where I am heading. It's always nice to know you aren't alone and that others have been through what you are now going through. Well here we go good luck to all just entering as I am and kudos to those who have made it a ways. :star:

Welcome! Have a great summer with your husband and boys!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome Catina! I'm sure you'll love it here. As you said, others have been through what you are now going through and the ladies and men of this forum are always very nice and helpful. I am fairly new myself and only one year ahead of you. I'd love to get to know you so post away.
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

Welcome to the boards - jump right in!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!

I have some excellent former colleagues who live in Norman and OKC. (apparently in order to work with my ex group, you had to be from Oklahoma or Texas).

Enjoy your summer and ask any questions that you may have! The good thing about this place is someone has already been where you are now.

Jenn

Comment

*Cheese*

Thank you so much everyone for the welcome. You know I had a very hard time figuring out how to registar for this site and then when I sent an email to the owners I never received a response. Downhearted I looked for another site but could find nothing else like this one. Fortunatly I gave it another shot and figured it all out. Anywho.... Thanks again I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Comment

Welcome, I'm glad you tried again! This is a wonderful site and you will find support from people who really get it!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Hi Luanne and momof4!

You know I don't know that I would want to deal with the first four years of marriage and medschool at the same time. I don't think one or both of us would have survived..... :argue: Things aren't perfect but we definatly know the "dance" and can anticipate each others next moves and adjust appropriately. Pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X