Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi all,

My name is Janet, and I've been part of this amazing group for almost a year! A friend referred me to it when she stumbled across it.

I am a US citizen who was transplanted at the age of ten to Canada when my father took a job here. I love it here and consider it home. I plan to take out dual citizenship soon. Currently, I live in Western Canada with my Canadian husband and twin daughters, age two. My husband is a radiologist and we only finished residency two years ago.

Prior to having twins at the age of 37, I worked in R

Hi all,

My name is Janet, and I've been part of this amazing group for almost a year! A friend referred me to it when she stumbled across it.

I am a US citizen who was transplanted at the age of ten to Canada when my father took a job here. I love it here and consider it home. I plan to take out dual citizenship soon. Currently, I live in Western Canada with my Canadian husband and twin daughters, age two. My husband is a radiologist and we only finished residency two years ago.

Prior to having twins at the age of 37, I worked in R&D in the software industry. I loved the work, and I love staying home with my girls for now. I plan to return to work sometime soon after the girls start school.

I was in the East visiting family for the last month, so I missed out on welcoming some of the newer members! Welcome to the board! I'm glad you found us!

Janet

Comment

Hi Janet...I thought you worked as a technical writer in your past life ...yipes, we have to talk! Well, I'm glad you're back from your wonderful vacation.....selfish, selfish! It has felt like ages since we were able to sit down and really chat....

Kris
      The Medical Spouse Network

Comment

I did work as a tech writer. That always falls under R&D, as you are part of the development team in most companies (as opposed to part of marketing, etc.)

Comment

*welcome back, janet*

it's so nice to have you back!

Comment

Hi Janet, I don't know everyone yet, but look forward to meeting everyone.

Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Claudia can you believe the nerve of that Janet just up and leaving like that--some nerve!!

Comment

Working...
              X