Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone!!!

I am new to this forum and I figured I would take the time to introduce myself. I am 25 years old in the field of finance and engaged to a fourth year med student who is currently undergoing the stressful interview process for an Anesthesiology residency. I plan on getting my masters degree in education when we end up wherever we are going to end up since it is uncertain at this point in time. I do not have any kids yet, but I do have a wonderful, adorable orange cat named Newton. It is really nice to join a group with other people that can relate, I look foward to getting to know you all.

welcome! glad you found us.

roanoke/carillion was my husbands number one for ob/gyn. we loved the area!

(we got the number three pick instead)

see you around.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the match!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!! It's nice to have another MS4 SO here. My dh is about to begin interviews for a pediatrics residency. His first isn't until the end of November and then he'll have about six scattered throughout December and a few more in January. I just want it to hurry up and start. The waiting and uncertainty of the match is already getting to me!

Glad you found us

Comment

Thanks everyone, it is great to meet you all. The uncertainty is stressful I can relate to that. Not knowing where we will be next June is really scary, I don't really have a particular place I want to end up, just mainly ones I don't want to end up in. Do any of you have a preference of where you would rather be?

Lily, it's funny because as an undergrad I was a pre-law student, I just change my mind too much and that's how I ended up in finance. What schools are you applying to?? My number one choice was William and Mary when I was planning on going to law school. Have you taken the LSAT yet? I remember how stressful the 4 hours of LSAT testing was.

Comment

Welcome jetgal! It's good to have you here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

Welcome. My DH is also a MS4 applying for ortho. We have a few friends who are Anesthesiology residents. I minored in Education. Good luck with interviews. I can't wait for March 15th.

Comment

Welcome again.

Glad to have another Virginian (even if only for one more semester!) Where did you go to school? Good luck on the match!

Comment

WELCOME!!!
                  Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Howdy!

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome

Jodi

Comment

Welcome! Goodluck with interview season!!

Comment

Welcome to the board. Virginia is a great place to live and work. Good luck with the interview process.

Comment

Working...
                          X