Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Uploading photos to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading photos to thread

So I click on the paperclip, then when I go to add files from computer I cannot figure out how I can select any files?
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

I just clicked reply to this thread . Now I'm clicking on the little icon in the quick reply box that is a square with what looks like a tree in it ... then I uploaded a file from my computer...a book cover ... that I could make for you ... if you publish with my company! mwahahahaha
    TC45_jpg.jpg
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Okay when I click on that button the only option it gives me is to add a url. And the pic I want to add isn't online :-p

Comment

I can't ever get mine to work either! I think i've managed it two or three times, but I can never remember exactly what I do. I know that if I click on the tree right here, it gives me the option to upload, and then the bar fills up, and then nothing happens
        -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

What Tigerlily describes is exactly what was happening to me. I couldn't figure it out and finally gave up. At least I was able to upload some photos to the gallery though.
          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I was never able to upload directly from my computer either...same issues you guys describe. Do you guys have macs?

Now I just use Tapatalk and the iPhone (so easy), but before I would upload the picture to tinypic.com and then use the link in the uploader. Hope that helps!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I do have a mac. Maybe that is the problem? I'll try from my phone.
              -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

I have a mac and I am a brand new iphone user so I'm having a hard time uploading mine. I swear I'm dangerous on my new iphone! I have inadvertantly texted random people asking them to meet me to run. I have the same prompt for URL as well.

I'm going to try to figure this out today. I am determined not to be such a technoidiot anymore. It is one thing about myself that I can't stand.
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I was initially trying on google chrome, but then I tried from internet explorer, and eventually got it (using the paperclip and uploading from computer).... but again, who knows if I will be able to do it again.

Comment

I use a PC, and it doesn't work for me. I upload my pictures to photobucket and do the URL option. I have to uncheck the box on that window (I forget what it says). I haven't tried it from Tapatalk, but most of my pictures are on my computer anyway.
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I tried to see if I had the same problem as everyone (uploading, the bar filling up, and then nothing), and I thought I did at first, but I waited a little bit longer, and the picture showed up in the quick reply text box. It works. Maybe a tiny bit more patience?

BTW, I did this on a PC, but I was also able to upload from the Mac before. The only complaint I have is that the pic showed up as "Attachment xyz" in the post, and you had to click on it to view it.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Hmmm. I did mine on a Mac, but have done it on a PC.

If you are clicking on the globe think with what looks like a paperclip, that is the add a link button. You need to click on the windowframe looking picture with a tree in it next to the film. That will allow you to upload a picture (or it should). Try and report back. Maybe the permissions are off...
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Oh, I meant that the attachment link showed up when I did it from the Mac (in Cassy's thread asking us to vote for that military couple).

It showed up as an attached image when I tried it from the PC just now, but I deleted it. I didn't want to share my silly Mario costume with everyone. I'll try the Mac later today.
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

I just tried it from my PC and I got a box asking for the URL of the image. I clicked on the box with the tree in it and it said 'insert image' when I hovered my mouse on the pic.
                            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Is this not what you see then?

insertimage.jpg
                              Cristina
                              IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                              X