Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Mobile-friendly site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile-friendly site

Kris, how much would it be to switch to a more mobile-friendly platform? I've been having lots of problems accessing the forums from my phone, which is often the only device available to me. I'll gladly donate whatever you need because being cut off from my drug of choice is very frustrating and I'm going through withdrawal and have to stay up late at night catching up from an actual computer.

Julie, can you download tapatalk. It's easy to use and only a couple bucks.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Tapatalk ditto. It took me about 2 yrs to finally switch, but it's pretty dang reliable.
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

For some reason I thought that was only available on iPhones. Trying to load it now.

Comment

I'm actually using the donated funds to get the vbulletin mobile suite for our forums so that we will have that here automatically and at no cost to anyone for using it. I just need to wait until school gets out for the kids to sit down and do it.

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

No rush, I installed Tapatalk and it's been smooth sailing so far. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Was really great first couple of days but now taking forever to load or not loading at all. Do I need to adjust the settings? To what?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Comment

My Tapatalk downloaded an update yesterday or the day before, maybe there is a new one...
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Restart the app and/or your phone
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Anyone have trouble with uploading photos using tapatalk? Mine won't show up at all. It will insert the link but when I hit submit little blank squares appear - no actual photos

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I thought I replied to this thread (via Tapatalk of course) but just realized that it never went through. My version doesn't upload photos at all and at the moment won't even work. I've restarted my phone, the app, installed latest Blackberry software, the works. Guess being online at midnight is my only solution.

Comment

My photos finally uploaded but it took a while before they actually appeared in the post.

I'm using Tapatalk ver 2 on a Droid. Apart from the photos taking a while to upload everything else seems to be working okay.
                        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Does tapatalk have and option to "mark items read"? I really miss that option. There are a bunch of threads that I won't read (sorry parenting), and I'd rather not have to click on each thread to get them to go away. (yes, I'm lazy)
                          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Yes, its that checkmark you see in the upper right when you're looking at unread threads. I use it too
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Sweet! I don't have tapatalk yet, but now I have a reason to download.
                              I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                              X