Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Viewing on iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing on iPhone

Anybody else having trouble viewing from their iPhone? I can now only see the first 10 posts in threads. And if somebody makes a new thread, and I view it, it still shows up as unread when I click on "new posts".

I'm also having tapatalk issues on the iPad. If I view a thread, it still show up as unread.

Incredibly frustrating. The site is pretty much unusable on my phone, which is the way I sign on 95% of the time.

Ok just had to vent. Once this thread hits 11 posts, I won't get to see responses anyway!
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

I haven't had that happen. Hmm, have you tried restarting your whole phone? Have you updated your iOS?
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I've tried everything. I'm using iOS6. But I lost functionality before I upgraded.

Comment

I have the same issue re: reading new posts. If you refresh the "new posts" page, the recently read ones usually disappear.
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I don't seem to have those specific problems with iOS6, but I did notice that the mobile site isn't handling really long threads ("Today...") very well. I could navigate between pages, but not all of them.
          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I have a hard time on the mobile version of the site too. I use tapatalk, and it works for me.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

One thing I've noticed about the mobile site is that there's no single-page-forward button. So when you push the forward button, it takes you to the last page, so you skip any pages in between the last post read and the last page of the thread. This happens to me a lot on the Rant/Vent, Today, and Rave threads, since they move quickly.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Yeah, I had that problem too LM. Although now there is no page forward option on my phone. I get page one and that's it!

Comment

Ughhh still having same problems. I still can't see anything beyond the first page of posts on the iPhone! Am I still the only one having this issue?

Tapatalk for my iPad is still having issues with the site too, but it's just not marking posts as read, so at least the site is still usable. On my phone, not so much.

So frustrating!

Comment

I might finally have a suggestion for you. On Tapatalk, when you click a post, do you go to "last unread" or "latest post?" I had to reset up tapatalk today and I tried "last unread" vs "latest post" with annoying results. I was taken to page 3 out of 2 at one point
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It's set to "last unread" on tapatalk, but it still shows posts that I've already read or marked at read.

I think the Internet hates me.

Comment

I see the same thing cp. it's annoying but I'm just dealing with it.
                        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Are you in the new OS and the newest tapatalk? I am and do not have any issues...weird!
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yeah, I'm up-to-date. The iPad issue isn't that annoying. But add that to the fact that the iPhone version is basically unusable and that the site hasn't loaded on my laptop in months, and it really makes it frustrating to even try to catch up!

I'm getting the iPhone5 this week, so hopefully it'll work for me then.

Comment

Wow, that is really weird - I'm on a 4 and have never had issues with my Tapatalk.
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X