Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iMSN Membership Forum issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMSN Membership Forum issues.

I am locked out of the iMSN membership forum. I was trying to go in and look at some old threads on job hunting, which I know I have had access to before and saw I was locked out of both sub forums in the iMSN membership forum. Is anyone else locked out? Is this just a technical bug or did I somehow get blocked from accessing that forum?
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

I'm locked out too...

Comment

Bump on this. Who do I contact about getting into these forums? Thanks!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Yeah, I just popped in on the laptop instead of my cellphone and I can't get into it, either. Should we PM Kris or Sandy?

Comment

I can't get in either - weird! I would guess Sandy...
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I just PMd her.

Comment

That forum is for contributing donors to the iMSN nonprofit at this time.
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Ah, didn't know that. Hmm.

Comment

Is the MSN conference now only open to paying members?
                  Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                  Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Really? I think is kind of exclusionary especially since I have scoured this site and the donate button seems to have disappeared...

Comment

Is the MSN conference now only open to paying members?
                      No! I just realized a few days ago everyone couldn't see my new poll. I PMed Kris today to figure out what needs to be done. I think it just seemed to be the best forum to stick the subforum under at the time.

Don't worry, no one is trying to exclude anyone. It's just a case of "What was I doing? Oh wait that. No wait, what do I need to do over here? Oh that needs to be taken care of too. What was I doing?"
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We are just slow to come up with membership guidelines. Everyone who donated early had the chance to vote to remove sitewide ads in favor of donations before general admission to the forum.

I left the polls open for awhile to not rush the process. I'll post guidelines in general forums asap. Sorry for any hurt feelings. Not intended to exclude, just careless management on my part
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

So is there still a way to donate because I'm sure I'm not the only one that kept thinking I need to do that and never did...

I guess I don't understand why threads like job hunting and regional meetups have been restricted to donors. Just seems odd that informative threads like that would be helpful to all...

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                            So is there still a way to donate because I'm sure I'm not the only one that kept thinking I need to do that and never did...

I guess I don't understand why threads like job hunting and regional meetups have been restricted to donors. Just seems odd that informative threads like that would be helpful to all...
                            I agree on both counts.
                            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

They aren't restricted to donors. Please be patient a few days.
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X