Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Colonoscopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonoscopy

Yep, that's the stage we're in...how do I get access? Also, I can't see any of the threads in Intros except for one that says "sticky." Thanks

Amelie, refresh my memory. You are familiar but I cannot place you. I'm really bad with names and there are a lot of folks here to keep straight. Did you change your member name on here?

And the admins will help you out with access to the appropriate forums.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

If Amelie is your real name, I would recommend changing it for privacy reasons.

Also, for the intro forum, have you checked the field at the bottom that says "show all threads for past 30, 60 days, year, etc"? That's the only reason I can think of why you can't see the other threads. I would make sure it says "show all". (I'm not an admin so I can't help you with access, sorry.)

Comment

Yes, I did change it. Let me see, you might remember I was freaking out about DH having a hard time with residency and GrayMatter gave me a swift kick in the rear for that and said suck it up lol... there was also an argument about a country's uprising after I said the media is misrepresenting it, some people might have gotten pissed about that. After that the site seemed to not be working right on my phone and I gave up and only visited a few times because I got busy with school. Then I got an email about a thread a few days ago I accidentally subscribed to and I said oh yeah let me try that site again and now it seems to be working on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
          If Amelie is your real name, I would recommend changing it for privacy reasons.

Also, for the intro forum, have you checked the field at the bottom that says "show all threads for past 30, 60 days, year, etc"? That's the only reason I can think of why you can't see the other threads. I would make sure it says "show all". (I'm not an admin so I can't help you with access, sorry.)
          Amelie is my favorite protagonist in a film

Comment

Originally posted by AmeliePoulain View Post
            Amelie is my favorite protagonist in a film
            Ah. My old username was my favorite protagonist in my favorite novel, but then my husband chose that very unusual moniker for my daughter which would totally give my identity away.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
              Ah. My old username was my favorite protagonist in my favorite novel, but then my husband chose that very unusual moniker for my daughter which would totally give my identity away.
              Yeah I wonder if that would be the case... hmmm I guess I should still be mindful and assume a close friend is reading everything I write. I've noticed some people are pretty much themselves and even post pics though. I might post a few only viewable by friends later, or would even that not be advisable?

Comment

I try to keep on the down-low myself after having a family member who shall remain nameless in this public forum spy on me. I stopped posting for almost a year because of that. (way back in 2005!) Creeps me out. I feel safe enough in the private forums though, which is why we have those rules in place.

Comment

Working...
                X