Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums?

Am I the only one who can only get in when coming directly to the forums (e.g. clicking on Call Room) instead of "New Posts"? And Tapatalk isn't working.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

I think New Post works as a search function and both TapaTalk and Search were making the system crash, so they are currently turned off... I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am. Kris and the other amazing peeps are working on fixing whatever is causing the issues. (There are some FB posts about it)
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

New Posts is part of the search function which Kris disabled to get the site back up. I think she may have turned Tapatalk off too...

ETA: crossposted
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ah, ok. Can I get added to FB so I know what's up? I'm so lost without you guys!!
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
          Ah, ok. Can I get added to FB so I know what's up? I'm so lost without you guys!!
          I added you to the group on FB.
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Can you link the group so I can request to join?

Comment

Does it come up if you search iMSN?

Or does this work? https://www.facebook.com/groups/159167177447972/
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I couldn't find it when I searched...I requested membership...

Comment

I just requested too.
                  I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Me too (or at least I tried to ... my computer is being crabby tonight)

Comment

PM me your real FB names here, and I can add you to the FB group!
                      Sandy
                      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I requested too. I'll PM you
                        Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Any progress on getting this fixed? I'm sure missing my peeps! Sorry to be a pest. Love you all!
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                            Any progress on getting this fixed? I'm sure missing my peeps! Sorry to be a pest. Love you all!
                            Ditto!!
                            Jen
                            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

It will take time. You can still go to the main page and just see what forum lights up with new posts like we did in the old days when dinosaurs roamed the earth and we walked 2 miles to school each day ... in the snow! LOL
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X