Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Enter key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter key

For some reason my enter key isn't working on this website? It works everywhere else, but it's hindering my ability to make new paragraphs. Consequently, I can't bring myself to really post because of my NEED to separate my sentences appropriately. Thoughts?

thats so weird.. in the meantime.... a lot of space bar action?
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Have you tried shift-enter and/or ctrl-enter?
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

shift - enter. Crap, nope. control - enter. Shoot. Nope. Shoot. Not even the space bar works. Well, it does, but it doesn't create paragraphs. Frick. Tab-enter will work for submit reply. There must be some obscure thing wrong.

Comment

Try another browser? Looks like there might be issues with IE10; I'm using the latest chrome with no trouble...
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Ah! I did recently install IE10!!

YES! That was it! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
              Ah! I did recently install IE10!!

YES! That was it! Thank you!!!
              Always safe to blame IE.
              Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                Always safe to blame IE.
                Agreed! Worst. Browser. Ever.

Comment

Do you guys remember when Luann's space bar was broken.and.every.thing.was.written.like.this?
                  Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                    Do you guys remember when Luann's space bar was broken.and.every.thing.was.written.like.this?
                    Giggle!
                    Veronica
                    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                      Yes!
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                      X