Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tapatalk Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has always seemed to work fine. I'd be totally shut off without it!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
      Mine has always seemed to work fine. I'd be totally shut off without it!
      Mine has always just worked, too...but I'm also using a very old version that I haven't upgraded, I'm assuming that's why.
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I just installed the upgraded tapatalk on my cel phone. I was forced to because it wouldn't let me into the forums with the old version. Now it's not working/showing new threads. Did I do something wrong?
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I am w/Tara & ladymorita...I just use the mobile version and utilize the "what's new" button. I've never even tried tapatalk...no need.

Comment

My issues seem over however I had to delete and re add imsn a few times in tapatalk. Now and again I have to log in again but that is it.
            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

So I recently upgraded to a new version. Everything seems fine, except one of the very long threads in the private forums doesn't seem to load recent posts. The thread will pop up as recently updated, and shows the most recent post in the preview. However, when I click on it the thread it only shows older posts (usually from a day or two before). I wouldn't really care, except that i really enjoy the particular thread.

I realize it's somewhat of an odd issue. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

Are they posts you have already read? I find that it opens to the post I haven't read and if it goes on pages beyond that you have to push the arrow at the bottom to go to the next page....sometimes I have to scroll through several pages to get to the end.
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  Are they posts you have already read? I find that it opens to the post I haven't read and if it goes on pages beyond that you have to push the arrow at the bottom to go to the next page....sometimes I have to scroll through several pages to get to the end.
                  No, they aren't posts I've already ready. The thread just doesn't load messages until about a day after the fact. Occasionally if I close and restart the app they pop up - but even that doesn't work 100% of the time.

Comment

So, with the new Tapatalk, there are different categories (unread, participated, picks, etc) in a list. Whatever is at the top (picks is default, I think), is what automatically shows up in your feed. Go to the menu list, press "edit", and move "unread" to the top. It will then default to that
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                      So, with the new Tapatalk, there are different categories (unread, participated, picks, etc) in a list. Whatever is at the top (picks is default, I think), is what automatically shows up in your feed. Go to the menu list, press "edit", and move "unread" to the top. It will then default to that
                      Thanks. That isnt issue either, although I was wondering about that!

It's just the rant thread that doesn't load properly. All of the other threads work fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X