Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Can't 'like' a post in Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't 'like' a post in Tapatalk

So many great posts out there that deserve a thumbs up and I can't do it!

Is it just me?

Dave
    Using Tapatalk

The 'like' function is an add-on, and Tapatalk doesn't integrate with it. You have to log into the site to like posts, unfortunately.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Thanks Poky. Appreciate explanation.
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Here I was thinking I was just going mad not finding it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

I actually have a like button now, ever since my last upgrade, I think.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Me too!
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Really? Where does it show up? I still don't see it...

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

So annoying! I'm pretty sure I have the most recent version, but I definitely don't have those buttons. I'll have to investigate later.

Comment

Maybe it's android only?

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Off to try and download a more recent version!

Wife of a PGY-6
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Yep I certainly don't have those buttons on my iPhone app 😔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Hmm. .. I have the most recent version of tt, but from the Amazon app store, not the Google store and I can't like posts either. So maybe it is a droid/google thing?

Wife of a PGY-6
                          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                          X