Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Redirects continue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirects continue

I cannot be the only one with this issue. The redirects continue when I'm on my phone so much I don't even bother anymore. Last week was the first time I got a redirect on my laptop using Safari. It's only happened once on my laptop but I imagine there is potential for it to happen again.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

This is such bullshit. I will contact the security company again. If they can't do something now, I'm getting rid of them and trying something else. I've had it.

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Have you tried or can you try turning off ads completely?
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I get redirected every creaking time too. The site is pretty much unusable on an iPhone.
        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I have NOT been getting redirects anymore on my Galaxy. I'm using the full site from Chrome.
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I haven't been getting redirects on my phone since you turned off the mobile version. I'm sorry for those of you still having problems. It really was unusable with them.
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I still am and have always been okay with Tapatalk on my iPhone and Firefox on my mac and work computer. It's weird.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I refuse to use tapatalk. This is using safari on my iPhone. The site works fine on my Mac, but I very rarely check from my computer, so it might just be a matter of time before I get a redirect.
                Last edited by corn poffi; 09-14-2015, 05:27 AM.
                I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I have never had redirects. I use tapatalk mostly.

Needs

Comment

I use tapatalk on my iPhone and have never had redirects.

Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Originally posted by mommax3 View Post
                      I use tapatalk on my iPhone and have never had redirects.

Ditto.

However, tapatalk has been freezing pretty much every time I try to open it. I think this may be due to dealing with redirects.
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

No problems on Mac (Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)) or iPad (iOS 7.1.2). I just got an iPhone (iOS 8.4.1) a few days ago and just logged in to iMSN today...I got an "invalid redirect URL" error after I first logged in, but after that I could search and browse around and never saw it again; no unwanted sites popped up or anything.

I did get on the "no-ads" list due to donating forever ago. Are other folks who are having trouble seeing ads?
                        Alison

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                          Ditto.

However, tapatalk has been freezing pretty much every time I try to open it. I think this may be due to dealing with redirects.
                          Tapatalk works fine for me

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                          X