Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I have 50 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 50 posts

Hi there,

I have 50 posts so can I please get access to the private forums? Also my husband is an attending, so can I please have access to the old people group or whatever it's called, lol.

Thanks!

Thanks for continuing to come back, since [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION] tipped you off to us. I hope you stick around, I'd like to get to know you better! I am sure an admin will be around before long to switch your permissions (it's all done manually).
    Alison

Comment

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from Tapatalk
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Also, I'll vouch that she's a legit, real life normal person, if that helps! We just had lunch a few weeks ago!

Sent from Tapatalk
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Not an admin but just wanted to say thanks for sticking around! Excited to get to know you better!
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I've put you in the private forums and the Geriatics space. Welcome!
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I'll pass this along to the more tech savvy ones. I usually cause problems when I try to make changes!!!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thanks! I run my husband's practice so I am hoping to meet others who do too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a nurse practitioner and also run my husband's practice!!!
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome to the world of our deep, dark secrets!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Welcome, from a fellow old person!

Comment

I saw your post and realized I made it to 50 as well! Woohoo!

My husband is not an attending so, I don't get to be part of the super special old person club, but I am still really excited to have access to the other forums for much needed guidance!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsInTheMiddle View Post
                            I saw your post and realized I made it to 50 as well! Woohoo!

My husband is not an attending so, I don't get to be part of the super special old person club, but I am still really excited to have access to the other forums for much needed guidance!
                            Is your husband in residency? We have our own space too Welcome to the dark side! [MENTION=1049]poky[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=953]Sheherezade[/MENTION] Please move up MrsInTheMiddle too.
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                              X