Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Moving on up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on up!

I'm ready for my bon bons in Geriatrics - that's what you guys do, right? I think there are several of us moving up this year!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Moving on up!

*waves* (I joined imsn the summer before DH started med school)
    Last edited by scrub-jay; 06-24-2018, 05:40 AM.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Next year....siiiiiiiigh. congratulations!!! 🍾

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh ooh me!!!

I too have been here since MS1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

We are 4 working days away from the land of orgasms and unicorns!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

ditttoooo!!!!!

Comment

Quite a few of us this year. 😁
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

*dusting off the cobwebs* Um, yah, everybody wants to join the crazy attending party! It's not quiet in there at all!

(It's really, really quiet in there, guys. But yay and congrats for this milestone!!!)
                Alison

Comment

I think that leaves like 4 of us in colonoscopy!
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                    I think that leaves like 4 of us in colonoscopy!
                    Yeah dwindling numbers since I joined it seems like. eeeeee...
                    Congrats everyone!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Grace

Comment

Originally posted by DrBandMe View Post
                      We are 4 working days away from the land of orgasms and unicorns!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      hahaha 👏👏👏👐👐👐

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      Grace

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread, [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION]!
                        [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION], [MENTION=1768]scrub-jay[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]MAPPLEBUM[/MENTION], [MENTION=4334]DrBandMe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1315]TulipsAndSunscreen[/MENTION] are all now in geriatrics. Anybody else transitioning to residency or to attendinghood, just let me know!
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Bring on the bon bons!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                            Thanks for starting this thread, [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION]!
                            [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION], [MENTION=1768]scrub-jay[/MENTION], [MENTION=4422]MAPPLEBUM[/MENTION], [MENTION=4334]DrBandMe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1315]TulipsAndSunscreen[/MENTION] are all now in geriatrics. Anybody else transitioning to residency or to attendinghood, just let me know!
                            Yep me. I can’t believe we have been done with training for over a year now.
                            Brandi
                            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                              Yep me. I can’t believe we have been done with training for over a year now.
                              Sorry about that, Brandi! You've been moved, too!

-Sandy
                              Sandy
                              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Working...
                              X