Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Call Room and Other Forums locked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Room and Other Forums locked?

When I try and post in the Call Room or other private forums, I'm required to put in a password. I'm guessing this wasn't intention and I know Kris is taking a break--does anyone else have any insight?

ETA: No witch hunt please.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Hm. I'm not getting this but I'm on Tapatalk.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I just came back after a long break and I’ve got nothing but this post and one other 😫 hope everyone is hanging in there. God knows it’s been NUTS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, something's funky. Call room is password only access, and other forums that usually aren't visible are visible (but still restricted). Odd.
        Alison

Comment

Sounds like it works on Tapatalk but not desktop? I'm always on desktop
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I’m on Tapatalk and if I try to go into the call room it says it’s password protected.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

I always use Tapatalk and I am also getting the password protected message in the call room. Something funky is going on.

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Tapatalk has it locked now for me.
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Kris is taking a short break from admin responsibilities and has locked the call room temporarily while she is away because that is the forum that generates the most administrative issues. She will be back!

Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

administrative issues? there's like 3 active threads on this forum.

Comment

Just putting this out there for the future--I am willing to take on admin responsibilities (and contribute to hosting costs) if that helps. I do need a good month to finish training and move my family across the country though!

Comment

Originally posted by MAPPLEBUM View Post
                        administrative issues? there's like 3 active threads on this forum.
                        Actually, there are multiple issues, particularly pertaining to access. We need to upgrade software.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                          Just putting this out there for the future--I am willing to take on admin responsibilities (and contribute to hosting costs) if that helps. I do need a good month to finish training and move my family across the country though!
                          Done! I will make you admin today and will open things up!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                            Done! I will make you admin today and will open things up!

I think ST may need a month until she can assume duties.

Comment

Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
                              I think ST may need a month until she can assume duties.

Ahhh. I missed that about her move. Are you game?

Comment

Working...
                              X