Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

all i can say is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all i can say is

people are ignorant. especially the last person

http://moronland.net/moronia/moron/960/
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

hopefully the link works now.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

My Gawd What rock do they find these people under?
      Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

I loved that last lady's condescending attitude.
        Alison

Comment

Wow

Comment

I thought they were hilarious....don't worry we have 'em here in Canada too!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada
              what about the guy who said He poses a threat not only for the United States, but all over the country. Idiots!
              I know!! I was rolling over that one.

That was hilarious, Sylvia. It's amazing how stupid people are when they think they know everything. Would it have killed any of those people to say, "Who is that?" since they OBVIOUSLY had no idea??

Comment

I just called SO and asked him the question. Luckily, he's smart. Whew.

Comment

Being smart has nothing to do with this question... BEING A STEP ABOVE BRAIN DEAD/ MORONIC is what one has to be in order to answer this question correctly. I find his name interesting in that the last public figure in the news /world arena that I recall w/ the name Barack was Ehud Barack...Obama to me sounds very African, but I guess it reminds a lot of people/ morons of Osama...anyway what a sad sad commentary on our pathetic fellow citizens on the street/next to us/next door!! :disappointed:

Comment

This reminds me of Jay Leno's interviews with random people on the street. People can't recite the pledge of alleigance, sing basic songs, indicate the capitals of well-known nations, etc.

I'm always mortified when I watch that segment....
                    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                    With fingernails that shine like justice
                    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I haven't watched the clip but the Leno comment reminds me of what a friend told me once.

He's in the entertainment industry and said that even though they pick the most stupid people to show on Leno's street interviews they have to go through A LOT of people to get those stupid responses. They're, of course, not going to show you the regular or smart people - it doesn't make for good television.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

They're, of course, not going to show you the regular or smart people - it doesn't make for good television.
                        Phew. But those stupid ones are scary!

Comment

:> They must've done hundreds of interviews to get a handful of moronic responses.

I hope.
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                          X