Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

oh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear

the model is priceless in the pic.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/fwd/20070117/en ... ewmusthave
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

You mean your husband wouldn't wear that?
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I wonder if they'll make them in the desert combat pattern. I'm sure my husband would LOVE to have some.

Do any of you, in total seriousness, know ANYONE who would wear them. I wouldn't wear them and I'm a chick. (seriously, I am.)

I don't think any of my extremely effeminate acquaintances would wear them. I know none of the cross-dressers would.

Jenn

Comment

You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Yeah. That's a runway item and nothing more.
        NOBODY would wear these!!!
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Unconventional but sophisticated? Dude, he is wearing tights! And the ankles...

Comment

A male ballet dancer would...but I don't know about off stage or out of studio...these designers so remind me of that famous tale: The Emperor's new clothes. I mean really who are the people that stand around w/ straight faces and tell these designers that certain hideous creations are sublime & genius??? Too many "yes persons" in the fashion industry don't ya think?

Comment

I don't think there is anything to "Debate" here.

Comment

My husband would have worn these! Really. Maybe in a different color. Seriously!

If we do a 10 years ago thread for our husbands, dh would say that he owned pants just like these!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

:> Poor guy!

In all fairness, I think that half the runway styles for women can't be worn either. I understand that fashion is an art and a form of expression, but I wish that designers had a little more common sense.
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by Miss November
                    I don't think there is anything to "Debate" here.
                    ITA. When we met DH owned a pair of burgundy jeans. And he actually wore them in public.

Comment

I'm so sending DF the link and telling him i reckon he'd look hot in a pair, for the laugh!!!

Comment

After overdrying a pair of my scrubs last week, I think I unwittingly sported that style. I knew something was up when I kept getting goosed by the nurses.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey7247
                          After overdrying a pair of my scrubs last week, I think I unwittingly sported that style.
                          How can scrubs be overdried? I thought you could toss those puppies in the autoclave.

Comment

What the heck are yours made out of ? and Were they a comfortably lose enough to begin with? I wonder if Michel minds that the outline of the family jewels can be viewed ?? ??

I agree w/ Gen... how can you shrink them that much?...DH's seem indestructible!

Note to Russ: wear bigger scrubs in case of over drying in the future unless you want to practice in Milan :>

Comment

Originally posted by monkey7247
                              After overdrying a pair of my scrubs last week, I think I unwittingly sported that style. I knew something was up when I kept getting goosed by the nurses.
                              WHAT? What kind of nurses are goosing the resident? Michelllllllllllllleeeeeee

:>

kris
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X