Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

the future of america....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the future of america....?

or arm candy perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

here is typed out just incase you think you misheard.

Mensa's newest member answered
    "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us."
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Oh my.

That was atrocious.

uhhh, wow.

I wonder if she is able to locate the US on a world map. Perhaps, that would have been a better question!
    Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Pathetic!

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Sweet!! That was awesome!! Apparently she doesn't know where America is either. She should have just broke out the superfreak instead....

Comment

:thud:

What makes this funny is how seriously she stumbles through her answer.

Comment

I watched this live last night, and let me just say that the other contestant's answers were awesome as well.

It was bad.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

yeah, didnt one get asked about who they liked better, paris, britney, or lindsay?

good friggen grief. is this what the world is coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
                yeah, didnt one get asked about who they liked better, paris, britney, or lindsay?

good friggen grief. is this what the world is coming to?
                Yeah, and she won if I am not mistaken. She said, something along the lines of none of them were her role models, but she would say Paris Hilton because she did the right thing in the end.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

:thud:

Comment

I did watch about 5 minutes of this pageant..... um "scholarship program", isn't that what they are called??

My darling 6 year olds can find the US on a map, but what does that have to do with South Africa or Asia or Iraq?

Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Re: the future of america....?

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us."
                      A friend showed DH and I the link to this last night and I was in utter disbelief... There isn't enough room for the shocked faces to express what I was feeling.

Like did she like totally like miss like geography lessons in school like oh yeah...save the South African children living in Iraq. Good grief!
                      Danielle
                      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

who was it? the link wasn't working when I tried ...

Comment

miss america contestants..the question round.

Comment

nice.

good thing they win some kind of scholarship money!

Comment

Re: the future of america....?

Originally posted by LDRO
                              Like did she like totally like miss like geography lessons in school like oh yeah...save the South African children living in Iraq. Good grief!
                              :>

I guess she figured that if she threw in some keywords, the judges would think she knew what she was talking about. I wonder what her parents were thinking while listening to her response....

Comment

Working...
                              X