Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Are you guys watching the debates???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys watching the debates???

It's so exciting!!!!
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Are you guys watching the debates???

I'm burned out on politics I think.

So, no, not watching right now. Didn't watch the Republicans the other night either.
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

:>

It was truly awesome, and I thought both candidates did an incredible job. Go Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I watched! I went to my friend Marta's house, and we drank wine and watched. I was annoyed that HRC seemed to get the first crack at almost all of the questions, so often all Obama got to do was agree ... But all in all, I agree Kris - it will be a united party no matter who gets the nom. Go Dems!

Comment

:P :P DH and I can't wait for Super Tuesday...:rah: Go Big Blue!

Comment

Really, you thought it was awesome? I learned squat from the debate, other than some new one liners that surely will be splashed all over the news pages today. I thought HRC speaks well, and that Obama had really good presense, but in actual content I feel like I pretty much got zero. And I would have enjoyed it more if people weren't sitting pretty for this last debate before super tues

Honestly it didn't make me more endeared to either. I thought it was pretty much political propoganda. It made me think about Abigail's post about how debates used to last hours and people would get long winded responses, but they would get content. I honestly would prefer that, as long as it's not Ted Kennedy in the debate

Comment

I heard an interesting tidbit on NPR yesterday- because of the writer's strike, the number of people watching the debates has quadrupled. Imagine- people actually participating in their elective process!?

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                I heard an interesting tidbit on NPR yesterday- because of the writer's strike, the number of people watching the debates has quadrupled. Imagine- people actually participating in their elective process!?

Jenn
                I'm not sure if I'm thrilled or embarassed for us.

Seriously, that IS good news. Absolutely.

DH and I have caught 90% of the debates in full. I've learned a lot and have researched what I am confused on. It's been really good for me.

We will be in Disney World on Super Tuesday but we've planned an early day, early dinner and crashing around 5:00 back at the house....then we'll turn on the national news and soak it all in.

I'm so CURIOUS how this is all going to hash out!!!!
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                X