Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Super Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Tuesday

Are you in a "Super Tuesday" state? If so, will you be voting / caucusing?

I am. DH will be out of town (when I scolded him he said "Jenn - it's only the primary!"), so I'll be caucusing -- most likely w/my boys in tow. That's okay. Quinn has proudly been wearing his Barack Obama pin, and when people ask him who it is he says "Rock Obama! My mom wants him to be the next President!"

Re: Super Tuesday

I'm in Tara's state, and I already voted. (We've arranged for permanent early ballots.) Kinda wish I'd taken a little more time or watched some debates first, but ah well!
    Alison

Comment

Nope- we're March 4. Apparently there's some scuttlebutt that Texas may turn into a VERY IMPORTANT STATE for both sides if Super-Duper Tuesday votes split.

Jenn

Comment

Ours isn't until May 6.
        Needs

Comment

No it's in May, and it is seen as a dead vote....

Comment

I'm so confused.

I have technically been a resident of TX and MA pingponging back and forth the last few years.

I don't know where I live anymore....

MA is a Super Tuesday state.

TX is in March as SAJenn pointed out.
            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
            With fingernails that shine like justice
            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

MN is a Super Tuesday state, its also a caucus state. DH and I aren't sure how we feel about that. If it was a regular vote, I'd be there in a heartbeat but I'm not sure I want other people knowing how I vote.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'll go, though I assume the outcome in IL is already pretty much a given. It's never too early to show Cora how the voting booth works, right?
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

NM is also a Super Tuesday state and we'll be voting for sure. After spending the last 2 days seeing Obama live and Bill Clinton live, DH and I are going to go with HRC.
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                  X